Opus is looking for a high-performing Investor Relations Manager at its headquarters in Gothenburg
This is an opportunity for the right candidate to be part of the successful journey of Opus.
The Investor Relations (IR) Manager is responsible for developing and implementing the IR plan in order to deliver timely and relevant information to the investor community. The IR Manager contributes to communication that strengthens the company's reputation and creates lasting professional relationships. As a key spokesperson the IR Manager also acts as an ambassador and educator about the market, the company and its business activities.
The IR Manager ensures that the company communicates in a unified way across the relevant communication channels and will therefore work closely with Finance, Corporate Communication, Business development, as well as Presidents and other key persons of the individual Segments and Divisions. The IR Manager reports to the Group CFO.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for developing and implementing the IR plan, including creating and follow-up of relevant targets and KPIs
- Plan for and keep the company’s IR activities calendar
- Ensure that the Equity story is relevant and kept up to date
- Act as the spokesperson for the company at investor events, alone and in conjunction with CEO and CFO
- Plan for, prepare and participate in meetings and events with analysts and investors as one of the company’s primary contact
- Drive the development of key IR related communication material, e.g. presentations, investment case, Q&A.
- Responsible for content and update of Investor Relations section on Opus Group’s homepage
- Assist in preparation of regulatory press releases
- Keep track and summarize financial development of competitors globally and locally
- Gather and review individual research analyst’s estimates as well as consensus reports
- Provide input in terms of content to the annual report and quarterly reports
- Assist CFO in conjunction with AGM investor relations and other administrative matters in relation to shareholders
Qualifications and personality:
- Experience of corporate finance, investor relations or from a similar role
- Analytical skills to understand and evaluate the company's financials, stock market and economic data and the ability to interpret and explain the information.
- Genuine interest in businesses in general and a drive to learn new things
- Organized, communicative, relations-oriented team player
- Ability to build professional relationships
- Advanced oral and written communication skills in addition to strong presentation skills in English and Swedish
- A good understanding of the investor community (actors, triggers, needs, etc)
- Open to travel to investor meetings, conferences and company sites
Does this sound like the perfect fit for you? If so, we are excited to hear from you! In this recruitment we cooperate with Maquire. We welcome your application with CV and cover letter at www.maquire.se no later than the 18th of August. If you have any questions, please contact Birgitta Ödman, +46 763 38 87 77.
Opus is a technology-driven growth company in the vehicle inspection and intelligent vehicle support markets. The company has a strong focus on customer service and innovative technology within emission and safety testing and intelligent vehicle support. Opus had approximately SEK 2.5 billion in revenues in 2018 with solid operating profit and cash flow. With approximately 2,600 employees globally, Opus is headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden. Opus has 34 regional offices, 24 of which are in the United States and the others in Sweden, Argentina, Chile, Mexico, Peru, Pakistan, United Kingdom, Spain and Australia. Opus has production facilities in the U.S. in Hartford, Ann Arbor and Tucson. The shares of Opus Group are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.